64oz Clear Spill Proof Buddy Bowl
Spill/splash-proof water bowl holds 64 ounces of water, even when turned upside down.
This is perfect for use in vehicles.
- 1. Before Disassembly: Make sure bowl is above 65F/19C. May run warm water over bowl to help raise the temperature. This makes the plastic more flexible.
- 2. To Open: Place bowl on a firm, level surface. Put fist in bowl funnel with downward pressure. (You may want to fold a small cloth to cushion your fist in the funnel.) At the same time, with the other hand, pull up on tab.
- 3. To Clean: Wash with warm sudsy water. Rinse well.
- 4. To Reassemble: Place bottom of bowl on firm level surface. Next, snap in funnel. Last, snap lid on top.
- Slowly fill bowl with fresh, clean water. Water will equalize in bowl and funnel. Use fill line in funnel as a guide. Fill line is approximately half way down in the funnel and you can feel this ridge with your finger. Over-filling could result in some spillage or leakage.
- Check the water in the bowl at least a couple of times a day, especially if you have more than one pet using the same bowl. Heat and activity of your pet will vary your pet's need for water. Many small drinks throughout the day are the best for your pet instead of large gulps a couple of times a day.
- Take the Buddy Bowl with your pet at all times to prevent needless dehydration.
Available in three color options: