The HA-2510, K9 HEAT ALARM® Pro, is a temperature monitoring system for use in a canine vehicle. The unit monitors vital components including temperature sensors, vehicle battery voltage, and engine stall. The information is shown on a 32-character backlit alphanumeric display. If an alarm condition is detected the unit will activate a S.O.S. Horn Honk signal, siren and light-bar activation, and dual window drop. Software based features allow for future upgrades.
K9 HEAT ALARM® PRO Part #HA-2510 Includes:
- AceK9 S.O.S Horn Honk™- "makes the vehicle horn sound like no other".
- AceK9 E.S.M. Engine Stall Monitor™ Feature- Alerts handler when the Engine stalls and the A/C has stopped cooling BEFORE the interior Temperature Rises.
- Siren Activation
- Light Bar Activation
- Dual Window Drop Module
- Dual Remote Temperature Sensors with extended 15' cables - Place sensors where you want!
- The most accurate K9 Temperature Sensors on the market with accuracy better than 0.5° F Dual real-time resolution 0.1° F
- Dual Purpose Alert, Monitors Hot & Cold with Exclusive Acek9 Cold Alert™
- Full alphanumeric LCD display- Comprehensive status reports with easy setup.
- Modular design allows options to be added to fit your specifications or as budget allows.
- Non-volatile memory for temperature alarm setting- Temperature alarm setting is permanent until user reprograms.
- Monitors and displays vehicle battery voltage- sets off alarm before battery failure.
- Complete self-diagnostics of both control head and temperature sensors - Warns if problem with one temperature sensor and sets off alarm if both sensors fail!
- Two Year Warranty.
- ** Optional pager system sold separately **
Innovative Features and Functions Patented! Patent # 7,081,811