Hound Heater For Dog Den
Simply select a temperature and experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your dog is comfortable and warm.
- The pet heater element is good for 100,000 cycles, giving it an incredibly long life that will for last years.
- The Hound Heater dimensions are 10.5" (h) x 10" (w) x 4.5" (d).
- There are no sharp edges, which keeps your dog safe.
- The pet house furnace is guaranteed not to burn your dog.
- The pet heater is easy to install.
- The heating element heats any size doghouse up to 32 cu. ft.
- Includes a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Simply set it and forget it for the ultimate heated doghouse.
Click here for printable instructions for the Hound Heater including photos »
- The Hound Heater is installed on the back wall of the Dog Den.
It is powered by 110-volt household current and uses a maximum of 150 watts.
- Dog bedding can be used with the heater
- The electrical cord is not protected from dog chewing.
It passes through the back wall of the Dog Den. The Dog Den should be positioned in such a way that the cord is not accessible to the dog.
- The Hound Heater produces 150 watts and draws only one amp. It must be used with a 110-volt ground fault receptacle
- The Hound Heater pet furnace will keep your dog warm and comfortable even in very cold climate areas. Temperatures are dependent on the size of the Dog Den, outside temperatures, and wind velocity.
- Approximate settings are as follows: Low/Medium, 45–75° F; Medium/High, 50–80° F.