Completely Re-designed, Thermostatically Controlled - Hound Heater!
Simply select a temperature and experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your dog is comfortable and warm. Hound Heaters are designed with safety, simplicity and efficiency in mind. The Deluxe Hound Heater takes the dog house heater to a new level.
Newly Designed Hound Heater Features:
- 100,000 Cycle Life Thermostat, simply set the temperature and forget it!
- Estimated Temperature Settings:
- Low to Medium = Approximately 32ºF to 50ºF
- Medium to High = Approximately 50ºF to 80ºF
- Pet house heater only runs when it is needed which saves energy
- Internal heat shield allows your pet to touch the lower half without any danger
of getting burned.
- Rounded corners for ultimate pet comfort
- Overhead Heat Shield is placed above the top of the Furnace and will disperse
heat protecting the ceiling of your dog's house.
- 150 watt long lasting, extremely efficient, heating element.
- Heating Element and Thermostat are replaceable
- Powerful enough to heat 32 cubic foot house, yet works perfectly in the
smallest houses too.
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the heat of your pet's house.
Metal cord cover for added protection from chewing - Cord length: 7 feet
- Voltage - 120V 60Hz
- Dimensions: Approx. 10" W x 10 1/2" L x 5 1/4”
- The Hound Heater is installed on the back wall of the Dog Den. It is powered by 110-volt household current and uses a maximum of 150 watts.
- Dog bedding can be used with the heater
- The electrical cord is not protected from dog chewing. It passes through the back wall of the Dog Den. The Dog Den should be positioned in such a way that the cord is not accessible to the dog.
- The Hound Heater produces 150 watts and draws only one amp. It must be used with a 110-volt ground fault receptacle
- The Hound Heater pet furnace will keep your dog warm and comfortable even in very cold climate areas. Temperatures are dependent on the size of the Dog Den, outside temperatures, and wind velocity.
- Approximate settings are as follows: Low/Medium, 45–75° F; Medium/High, 50–80° F.