Manners Minder, Premier Treat & Train Remote Reward Dog Trainer
Dogs repeat behaviors that are rewarded. MannersMinder is a remote-controlled reward system that uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave at home and perform better in competition. By rewarding desired behaviors, the system can be an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog’s focus away from barking at the door, jumping on guests, and begging at the table. The system can also be used to train behaviors ranging from down/stay to coming when called and specialty skills such as contacts, place and go-outs.
The Manners Minder system was created by Dr. Sophia Yin, Veterinarian, applied animal behaviorist and world renowned expert on barking and on positive reinforcement training protocols for dogs. Dr. Yin is also the author of one book "How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves," and a groundbreaking textbook and DVD featuring 1600 photos, "Low Stress Handling, Restraint and Behavior Modification of Dogs and Cats." She runs a behavior website and blog.
- Trains through positive reinforcement
- Links a food reward to desired good behavior
- Extendable target wand can be used with or without the base
- Hand-held remote operates from up to 100 feet away
- Includes illustrated user guide, DVD and step-by-step, four-week program chart
- Remote Range: < Up to 100 feet (30m) including through walls >
- Base Dimensions: < 13.6" L x 8.8" W x 7.5" H >