TLR-1 HL® 800 lumens
The TLR-1 HL provides a 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 630 lumens.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 1.25 hours regulated run time.
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Lithium Battery
- Limited lifetime warranty